Cosmos (Left, Blue) & Wanda (Practice Bot, Right, Red)
- Geared to 16 fps high and 5.5 fps low
- 4 CIM 6 wheel west coast drive with WCP DS gearboxes
- 2 CIM powered climb
- Hook on knot styled climber with funnel for improved rope acquisition and touchpad activation
- Low mounted gearboxes for lowered CoG
- Climber geared for a 1 second assent
- Secure hold on gear while traversing field
- Gear rotation slide to orient gear in most beneficial way
- Full specs available here
2017 Competition History:
- ONT District – Georgian College Event: Finalist
- ONT District – Georgian College Event: Creativity Award Winner
- ONT District – North Bay Event: Semi-Finalist
- ONT District – North Bay Event: Quality Award Winner
- ONT District Championship: Innovation in Control Award
- FIRST Robotics St. Louis Championship: Archimedes Sub-Division Finalist
Final revision coming Fall 2017
Main robot code available here
Vision code running on the Nvidia Jetson TK1 available here
2017 Drive Team:
Coach: Meetkumar P.
Driver: Alex C.
Operator: Ryan L.
Human Player: Cyrus F.
Pilot: Ashley D.