Kobayashi (Left, Red) & Excalibur (Practice bot, Right, Blue)
- 4 CIM WCD with 8” pneumatic wheels
- Custom 2 speed ballshifting gearbox (Low gear: 8fps High gear: 14fps)
- Programmed in Java
- Actuating hood
- Can traverse all defenses except for category C (Drawbridge & Sallyport)
- CIM powered flywheel shooter
- Can shoot in both high and low goals
- Slick vinyl bumpers
- Weighs approximately 102lbs.
2016 Competition History:
- Greater Toronto Central Regional Quarter Finalist
- North Bay Regional Quarter-Finalist
- Waterloo Regional Quarter-Finalist
To see the build blog, click here.
CAD of Kobayashi is in Solidworks 2015/16 and is available here
Code for Kobayashi is in Java (deployed in Eclipse), and is available here
Code for Kobayashi’s vision system (Never used in competition) is available here
2016 Drive Team:
Coach: Meetkumar P.
Driver: Alex C.
Operator: Ryan L.
Human Player: Daniel G. & Asha M.